Spend the day in Spend the day in a fairy-tale setting of 100 years old steam mill in Baranja and your own little piece of to-take-home artwork.
Have you ever wish to made your own unique piece of pottery or tried to paint a dish, plate or cup?
Ceramics workshop in Baranja offers you the possibility to spend a pleasant afternoon in the ambiance of one hundred years old mill and its gorgeous scenery of beautiful green lawn and cute, romantic pond, creating something beautiful and also useful. Unleash your creativity and play while creating.
Depending on your wishes you can choose wich workshop you would like to participate:
- Theme pottery class where you can choose btw making wine glass or oil bottle by a method of joining two pieces. It lasts around 2 hours.
- Pottery wheel class can last btw 3-8 hours, and the group can be from 2 to 4 participants
Where: village Suza, Baranja
When: As agreed upon the request, some time btw 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., reservation at least 4 days before
Price is defined according to the number of participants, duration and chosen workshop, please send an inquiry.
Duration: as agreed
Maximum: 15 person for theme pottery class and 4 for pottery wheel class
- You can buy some very beautiful handmade pottery exposed in steam mill and hand-made jewellery made of local, Baranja clay and silver stone of Drava rive rings
- It is possible to organize vehicle transport to the steam mill where the workshop takes place. Price depends on distance and number of people.
- All tours are in English language. The departure time can be adjusted to your needs.
Basic pottery workshop instructed by ceramic artist Daniel Asztalos, all necessary equipment and material you need to get started